customs clearance house
Bonded Warehouse FTZ
ONLINE & OFFLINE
TRACKING FREIGHT USING OUR PROPRIETARY ADVANCED SOFTWARE.
Reconciliation allows the importer to file entry summaries with U.S. Customs and at a later date the importer files a Reconciliation which provides the final and correct information on value and NAFTA.
Pedraza CHB can work with your current import department or your current broker-freight provider to file your NAFTA and Value reconciliation.
WHY CHOOSE US
ADVANCED COMPUTER SYSTEMS
EDI Capabilities to send & receive information.
For CBP we utilize IBM MQ server software and Cisco VPN routers.
Electronic, QP/QX capable.
PROFITABILITY, EFFICIENCY, & ACCURACY
EFFICIENCY – Reports that help your trade and accounting depts. better track and manage expenses and duties by part numbers
ACCURACY – After entries cross they are sent to our audit department for verification of all data. Reconciliation for NAFTA & Value on the same entries
INCREASE GROWTH, PRODUCTIVITY, DECREASE UNCERTAINTY
- Logistics to and from Mexico.
- Warehouse distribution.
- ISO 9001
- Cross Docking
- AIR Packages from EUROPE.
- Experience in Foreign Trade Zones Bonded .
- Next day from Europe to U.S.
- We are a C-TPAT verified partner
- Pedraza CHB is a Certified Minority Supplier by the SMSDC.
- ISO 9001
NAFTA and Value Reconciliation
- Reconciliation allows the importer to file entry summaries with U.S. Customs and at a later date the importer files a Reconciliation which provides the final and correct information on value and NAFTA.
- Pedraza CHB utilizes several in-house developed IT tools to keep track of the NAFTA status of our client’s part numbers, Reconciliation NAFTA status as well as other ancillary data that is needed this allows us to file both NAFTA and Value reconciliations on the same underlying entry.
- Pedraza CHB can work with your current import department or your current broker/ freight provider to file your NAFTA and Value reconciliation.
ENERGY, OIL AND GAS
NEED SHIPPING WORLDWIDE?
GET A FREE CONSULTATION
WHAT WE DO
7 Supply Chain Trends That Are Here To Stay in 2019 And Beyond! Countries around the world are now joining hands to become one united global economy. The trade relations between them are becoming stronger and runs deep than ever before. The supply chains that make up...read more
International trade has grown at a staggering rate, and as the relation between the nations keeps on developing and evolving, we will see it increase through the coming years. It is estimated that we export one-fourth of the total products that are being produced...read more
Over recent years, terms like trade, and tariffs have graced every household, becoming somewhat of a prime topic for dinnertime talk. It is a clear indication of how we started to perceive trade as an important part of the development of a nation. However, in the...read more
EL PASO TEXAS
9701 Pan American Dr, Suite D El Paso Texas 79927
201 W. Hillside, Unit 21 Laredo, TX 78041