DUE TO COVID 19, PEDRAZA’S HOURS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE WILL BE MON-FRI 8:30 AM TO 5:00 PM UNLESS OT REQUESTED FOR LATER TIMES. NO SATURDAY OPERATIONS.
customHOUSE BROKER, logistics, freight forwarding, and warehousing.
Count on our strong network of professional transportation providers to get your goods delivered on time and at a reasonable price. Let us be your vital link between shippers and carriers.
customs clearance house
Our import and export capabilities are second to none. We will handle all of the paperwork and do tracking for you. Convenient same-day services and FREE consultations are available.
Bonded Warehouse FTZ
An FTZ is designated by CBP and considered to be outside the territory of the CBP but within the U.S. where foreign and domestic merchandise is held under an FTZ bond.
CALL FOR MORE INFORMATION (888) 687-1119
We are here to help!
SAME DAY DELIVERY
ONLINE & OFFLINE
TRACKING FREIGHT USING OUR PROPRIETARY ADVANCED SOFTWARE.
Reconciliation allows the importer to file entry summaries with U.S. Customs and at a later date the importer files a Reconciliation which provides the final and correct information on value and NAFTA.
Pedraza CHB can work with your current import department or your current broker-freight provider to file your NAFTA and Value reconciliation.
WHY CHOOSE US
Pedraza Customhouse Brokers, Inc.
Pedraza Customhouse Brokers, Inc. will provide import/export services, trade compliance and superior logistics solution through the commitment of customer satisfaction and the continual improvement of processes while satisfying applicable requirements.
ADVANCED COMPUTER SYSTEMS
Constant Director link with U.S. Customs’ ABI computers.
EDI Capabilities to send & receive information.
For CBP we utilize IBM MQ server software and Cisco VPN routers.
Electronic, QP/QX capable.
PROFITABILITY, EFFICIENCY, & ACCURACY
PROFITABILITY – Pedraza CHB has ways to save your company money. Get your money back with NAFTA refunds.
EFFICIENCY – Reports that help your trade and accounting depts. better track and manage expenses and duties by part numbers
ACCURACY – After entries cross they are sent to our audit department for verification of all data. Reconciliation for NAFTA & Value on the same entries
INCREASE GROWTH, PRODUCTIVITY, DECREASE UNCERTAINTY
- Logistics to and from Mexico.
- Warehouse distribution.
- ISO 9001
- Cross Docking
- AIR Packages from EUROPE.
- Experience in Foreign Trade Zones Bonded .
- Next day from Europe to U.S.
- We are a C-TPAT verified partner
- Pedraza CHB is a Certified Minority Supplier by the SMSDC.
- ISO 9001
NAFTA and Value Reconciliation
- Reconciliation allows the importer to file entry summaries with U.S. Customs and at a later date the importer files a Reconciliation which provides the final and correct information on value and NAFTA.
- Pedraza CHB utilizes several in-house developed IT tools to keep track of the NAFTA status of our client’s part numbers, Reconciliation NAFTA status as well as other ancillary data that is needed this allows us to file both NAFTA and Value reconciliations on the same underlying entry.
- Pedraza CHB can work with your current import department or your current broker/ freight provider to file your NAFTA and Value reconciliation.
ENERGY, OIL AND GAS
NEED SHIPPING WORLDWIDE?
GET A FREE CONSULTATION
Supply can be defined as the whole process of making and selling products in the market, the first stage being the supply of raw materials and the last stage being the sale of the finished products. Proper management of the supply chain is necessary for any business...
Warehousing is the act of storing products or goods to distribute or sell it later. For warehousing, Big companies with large number of products use large sheds, buildings, etc. whereas small or home-based businesses use spare rooms, basements, garages, etc....
Understanding the different types of customs import duties when importing into the US Customs duties are an indispensable part when it comes to importing goods into the United States. Without clearing the customs duties, your goods may not be allowed to enter the...