customs clearance house
Bonded Warehouse FTZ
ONLINE & OFFLINE
TRACKING FREIGHT USING OUR PROPRIETARY ADVANCED SOFTWARE.
Reconciliation allows the importer to file entry summaries with U.S. Customs and at a later date the importer files a Reconciliation which provides the final and correct information on value and NAFTA.
Pedraza CHB can work with your current import department or your current broker-freight provider to file your NAFTA and Value reconciliation.
WHY CHOOSE US
ADVANCED COMPUTER SYSTEMS
EDI Capabilities to send & receive information.
For CBP we utilize IBM MQ server software and Cisco VPN routers.
Electronic, QP/QX capable.
PROFITABILITY, EFFICIENCY, & ACCURACY
EFFICIENCY – Reports that help your trade and accounting depts. better track and manage expenses and duties by part numbers
ACCURACY – After entries cross they are sent to our audit department for verification of all data. Reconciliation for NAFTA & Value on the same entries
INCREASE GROWTH, PRODUCTIVITY, DECREASE UNCERTAINTY
- Logistics to and from Mexico.
- Warehouse distribution.
- ISO 9001
- Cross Docking
- AIR Packages from EUROPE.
- Experience in Foreign Trade Zones Bonded .
- Next day from Europe to U.S.
- We are a C-TPAT verified partner
- Pedraza CHB is a Certified Minority Supplier by the SMSDC.
- ISO 9001
NAFTA and Value Reconciliation
- Reconciliation allows the importer to file entry summaries with U.S. Customs and at a later date the importer files a Reconciliation which provides the final and correct information on value and NAFTA.
- Pedraza CHB utilizes several in-house developed IT tools to keep track of the NAFTA status of our client’s part numbers, Reconciliation NAFTA status as well as other ancillary data that is needed this allows us to file both NAFTA and Value reconciliations on the same underlying entry.
- Pedraza CHB can work with your current import department or your current broker/ freight provider to file your NAFTA and Value reconciliation.
ENERGY, OIL AND GAS
NEED SHIPPING WORDLWIDE?
A FREE CONSULTATION
WHAT WE DO
Impact of international trade on your business: 7 Reasons for your business to start exporting Anyone who starts a new business nurtures the dream of making it the best in its trade. However, it is saddening to see that many businesses never grow beyond a...
The USMCA will be replacing the 25-year-old trade agreement between the US, Mexico and Canada called NAFTA. The NAFTA or the North American Free Trade Agreement was finalized in 1993. It had effectively lowered or even cut most of the tariffs and duties...
The Mexico-US trade astounded all of us when the total trade value amounted to $248.76 Billion as of May 2018. When we further dissect the overall trade value, we get the specific import-export values as $109.07 billion in exports to Mexico and $139.69...
EL PASO TEXAS
9701 Pan American Dr, Suite D El Paso Texas 79927
201 W. Hillside, Unit 21 Laredo, TX 78041